All submitted events must go through an approval process. Please allow 24-48 hours for your event to appear in the calendar.
- This event has passed.
Fish Chowder Fridays – Community Fund Raiser
February 28, 2020 @ 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm$9.00
Help support the Knights of Columbus Council #11303 with their local community fund raiser Fish Chowder Fridays starting Friday, February 28, 2020.
The Knights locally supports:
• the Homeless Shelter in Waterville
• contributes to annual scholarship for secondary education
• provides transportation for services to VA Center at Togus
• help maintain Veterans grave sites with flags and wreaths
• supports Project Innocence.Org project
Menu is a large bowl of Haddock Fish Chowder, homemade biscuits, dessert and beverages for $9.00.
Chowder is served from 4:30 pm – 6:00 pm. You can dine in or get Take Out.
Located at St. Joseph parish hall on the corner of Appleton and Front Street in Waterville. There are two public entrances from Front Street, side door just under the stairs or separate door at corner of building for elevator.